Welcome to Reginald O’Neill Dental Care, a long established private Essex practice that accepts referrals, emphasising individualised care with a very experienced team. You will be greeted with a warm smile, and relaxed surroundings.
We aim to provide you with exceptional continuing care with relevant specialist treatment including Dental Implants for missing teeth, Sedation for nervous or phobic people, even nitrous oxide (gas & air) for both children and adults together with comprehensive denture services.
Some of What We Do
- Dental ImplantsReplicating the function and natural appearance of your lost tooth or teeth can be difficult to achieve. A dental implant is essentially a substitute for a tooth root. Implants can be used for cases replacing a single missing tooth to multiple missing teeth as bridgework and denture stabilisation. Implant treatment is a complex and technical form of dentistry. It is not a treatment that all dentists routinely provide. Ask your dentist about his or her training and experience with dental implants if you are considering this type of treatment. To find out more about implants please contact us to book your consultation appointment.
- Nervous PatientsOur team appreciates that many people become anxious at the thought of a dental appointment. As a small friendly practice with a special interest in nervous people or phobics, our aim is to make your experience with us as relaxing and as comfortable as possible. We will be there to support you during your visit and to assist you with any queries. For our nervous patients that require additional help for their appointments, we are pleased to offer various forms of sedation to help to relax them during their visit.
- General DentistryWe are delighted to accept new patients to our practice. In addition to our more specialised treatments, we perform routine examinations and hygiene (teeth cleaning) appointments. Our aim is to provide an excellent service of continuing care to maintain your smile, and the health of your teeth and gums ie Bite4life!
- Cosmetic DentistryWith many options of cosmetic dentistry to choose from, whatever your concerns are we can help you to achieve a confident and healthy smile. Cosmetic dentistry can cover such issues as tooth whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth coloured fillings, straightening teeth, dealing with gaps and spaces, over crowded teeth, discoloured restorations, and worn and chipped teeth. To find out more about how we could help you please contact us to book a consultation appointment.
- DenturesLosing your teeth can have a devastating effect on both your confidence and your self-esteem. It can also impact everyday on lifestyle, your diet, and the way in which you view food. Whether you require full or partial dentures we can help, or if you currently have dentures but would like to explore options for implant treatment. Please contact us to book a consultation appointment to review your options.
- Facial AestheticsWe are pleased to be able to offer a range of facial aesthetic procedures, including referral for plastic surgery and treatments for;-Wrinkles around the eyes and forehead – Frown lines – Fillers including upper and lower lip – Under arm treatments (excessive sweating). To find out more about our facial aesthetic procedures please contact our practice.
- Root canal treatment and toothachesEndodontic or root canal treatment as it is more commonly known is a procedure we routinely carry out at our practice. For more challenging cases we are happy to provide the services of our specialist endodontist Prof. Liviu Steier.
- Sedation for nervous people or for complex treatmentsFor anxious patients requiring a deeper level of relaxation during their visit we have a special interest in providing treatment under intravenous sedation. Even if you feel you may be a very challenging case for our team rest assured we can help. We also have the services of a visiting consultant anaesthetist as part of our team in-house.
- Inhalation sedationInhalation sedation, laughing gas, RA, relative analgesia, nitrous oxide, this sedation technique has more names than any other. Simply put nitrous oxide is a gas that you breathe in, which both relieves pain and induces a pleasurable feeling. Often people get the giggles hence the name laughing gas. An excellent aid to relaxation during dental treatment. Inhalation sedation is suitable and very safe for both children and adults subject to assessment.
- Surgical dentistry, bone augmentation and graftingOur highly skilled team routinely carries out a wide variety of surgical procedures including apicectomies, extractions, the removal of wisdom teeth, and more specialist treatments including bone grafting and sinus lift/graft procedures for which we are happy to receive referrals.
- Accept referrals for treatment.We are delighted to receive referrals at our practice, and are most happy to see new patients. We choose not to advertise in conventional ways as we receive many enquiries from recommendations by our current patients. If you are already part of our practice, thank you for choosing us, and remember we are always happy to see your friends, family and colleagues. Whether you require a routine examination appointment or more complex treatment planning we look forward to meeting you. Any dental professional wishing to refer a patient for specific treatment is most welcome to do so either by completing our referral form or by telephoning Louisa on 01277 658895.
Whatever Your Needs
Whatever your dental needs are we are here to help, and look forward to giving you a lifetime of friendly care. For more information please give Louisa a call on 01277 658895 to enquire further. Alternatively, you could complete our